Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Me gusta: I like

Poor piñata...
Today we built some Mexican paper flowers (our older group served as guinea pigs, as we practiced with them ahead of the younger ones). Some turned out beautiful and several students took extra supplies to make some more at home. Those of you who could not make it to class today do not worry, your pals made some additional ones for you :) See you next week, J and J!

Oh, I almost forgot, we also whacked three piñatas today (I felt sorry for the piñatas, those kids meant to hit them! Just see above)

Next week we will resume with grammar. Please go over the video below to learn how to say I like and I do not like in Spanish (This videos is a favorite of my classes every year so I hope you enjoy it).

VIDEO: Sesame Street: No me gusta/ Me gusta



That is a lot of layers. Good work!

Looks nice on a braid.

He looks fabulous...


Nice big flower

Pulling the petals up

Another beautiful yellow flower